(depending on size)
Buy 3 or more of same size and color 10% off
Buy 5 or more of same size and color 15% off
High tech breathable PUL fabric-cool, waterproof, quite, and discrete.
- Polyurethane laminated to polyester fabric
- Looks like fabric-waterproof yet breathable
- Cooler to wear than vinyl
- Available in White and 5 pastel colors (add $2)
- Breathable, waterproof, and last up to 50 washings
- Made with Deluxe 1" leg and waist elastic
- Price varies with size-see drop-down chart for details
- Quantity discounts available
- Also available: Disposable diaper style
- Also available: No-wick Hi-back style
Please check the Size Chart if you have not ordered this product before.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Recently I purchased two pairs of diaper covers from Driwear, the PUL breathable polyurethane
laminated pant #FCPUL and the Driwear plastic pants for disposables (vinyl) # DSTF2.
During a trip up the Amazon River in Brazil I wore each over disposable tape-on diapers. I was satisfied with the performance of each, but in the extreme Amazonian heat of 95 degrees and 99 percent humidity, the PUL pants were significantly cooler and dryer.
As I wear diapers for occasional fecal incontinence, the diaper usually remains dry. Accordingly I was able to note the remarkable difference between the two pants in the accumulation of moisture from perspiration. After several hours of active walking a diaper under the vinyl plastic pants was soaked from sweat alone while the diaper under the PUL pants was merely damp.
I actually wore the PUL pants while I was fishing for Piranha fish (and caught one!). Both are good products but I love the PUL pants.
You also may be amused that I even wore the vinyl plastic pants to keep water out rather than in! While on a sail boat on the Caribbean my concern was keeping the water splashing on the deck from soaking my disposable diaper. The vinyl pants performed perfectly in this role.
Thanks for two excellent products.